Maintenance Technician - $500 sign on bonus
Job SummaryThis position offers a $500 sign on bonus. Working on mechanical systems. Compressed air, and piping. Pump repair. Preventatively maintenance of equipment. Troubleshoot mechanical processes. Operate safely and within the boundaries of OSHA programs.
Working on mechanical systems. Compressed air, and piping. Pump repair. Preventatively maintenance of equipment. Troubleshoot mechanical processes.
Ability to work on mechanical rotating machinery. Employer will provide schooling for high pressure boiler certification. Critical thinking to understand and identify problems. Should ability to read and understand detailed work instructions; technical drawings, electrical schematics and follow technical procedures.
What will it take?
- Must be a self motivated, enjoy working, always looking for improvements
- Applicant should have willingness to learn and be mechanical inclined.
- Self-starter who can work on their own.
- Have experience using tools such as handheld mechanical tools and/or small power tools.
- No day is the same, prioritize work to support manufacturing environment.
- Full time employment, with semi_flexible work hours, but applicant is expected to show up to work 5 days a week.
- Vacation and benefits with job.
Uniforms and all tools provided, liquid processing & manufacturing facility.